May/June 2024May/June 2024
PAYMENTform_banner200PAYMENTform_banner200
RATES_banner200RATES_banner200
SIGNUP_banner200SIGNUP_banner200
equineSUBSCRIBE_200animationequineSUBSCRIBE_200animation
EC_advertisng_RS200x345EC_advertisng_RS200x345
paykwik al online sportwetten paykasa
Home » Archives by category » Community (Page 16)

Counting Her Pennies and Making It Work: Ambitious Youth Exhibitor Spotlight on Hannah Lynch

Comments Off on Counting Her Pennies and Making It Work: Ambitious Youth Exhibitor Spotlight on Hannah Lynch
Counting Her Pennies and Making It Work: Ambitious Youth Exhibitor Spotlight on Hannah Lynch

Lynch is nearly financially self-supporting her showing habit by making and selling scarves, babysitting, and banding horses to pay her bills. She bands on average 10-12 horses per weekend to pay her training and entry bills.

Continue reading …

The Best Dang Boot Sock™, XtremeSoft Boot Socks, and Over the Calf Peddies™ Add Wow to Your Western Boots

Comments Off on The Best Dang Boot Sock™, XtremeSoft Boot Socks, and Over the Calf Peddies™ Add Wow to Your Western Boots

Noble Equine offers three new styles to choose from: the XtremeSoft Boot Sock, Over the Calf Peddies™, and The Best Dang Boot Sock™. All offer superior comfort, top-of-the-line technology and Noble Equine innovation. If you are grabbing for your ropers or just your good ol’ cowboy boots, Noble Equine makes the perfect pair of socks […]

Continue reading …

Striving For Real Sportsmanship in a Reality Show World

Comments Off on Striving For Real Sportsmanship in a Reality Show World

Today’s world seems obsessed with reality shows. From “Jersey Shore” to the “Kardashians” or reality contests like “Survivor” or the “Amazing Race,” people tune in by the millions each week to see what happens next in a (supposedly) unscripted environment. A research based article on Greatist.com reports that these shows are very popular with those […]

Continue reading …

Fall Is Here- Are You and Your Horse Ready?

Comments Off on Fall Is Here- Are You and Your Horse Ready?

Leaves are falling- your horse’s weight shouldn’t Battle with bots Those little yellow eggs on your horse’s legs can do plenty of damage to your horse’s mouth and stomach lining. Both bots and tapeworms can cause unthrifty condition and raise your horse’s risk of colic. Read up on how to deal with these nasty parasites. […]

Continue reading …

Absorbine’s Horseman’s One Step® Products Ideal for Cleaning Leather and Synthetic Tack

Comments Off on Absorbine’s Horseman’s One Step® Products Ideal for Cleaning Leather and Synthetic Tack

East Longmeadow, MA – It’s widely recognized that horse sweat is one of leather’s worst enemies. Whenever sweat comes in contact with a saddle, bridle or other tack, it absorbs some of the leather’s natural oils, which can eventually lead to drying and cracking. Horseman’s One Step® Cream Leather Cleaner & Conditioner from Absorbine® has […]

Continue reading …

“I Couldn’t Exactly Pull a Horse Saddle Out of My Pocket and Propose at a Fancy Dinner…”

Comments Off on “I Couldn’t Exactly Pull a Horse Saddle Out of My Pocket and Propose at a Fancy Dinner…”
“I Couldn’t Exactly Pull a Horse Saddle Out of My Pocket and Propose at a Fancy Dinner…”

A week spent cozied up in Haicenda Zuleta, a picturesque estate located high atop the Andes Mountains. A romantic horseback ride aboard native-bred mounts through the mountainous terrain of Ecuador.

Continue reading …

Comments Off on “I Couldn’t Exactly Pull a Horse Saddle Out of My Pocket and Propose at a Fancy Dinner…”

A week spent cozied up in Haicenda Zuleta, a picturesque estate located high atop the Andes Mountains. A romantic horseback ride aboard native-bred mounts through the mountainous terrain of Ecuador. A hand-crafted marriage proposal, complete with a stunning Harris show saddle, that took months to prepare and organize. Sounds like the stuff of fairy tales, doesn’t it?

Continue reading …

Collecting Feedback to Feedforward in Your Horse Business

Comments Off on Collecting Feedback to Feedforward in Your Horse Business

If you haven’t noticed yet, most customers are pretty quiet about what they’re thinking about your business and you. Unless there is a very significant problem, they let complaints slide just like you do when you get bad service somewhere. And when they have a thought about what they’d like to have more of from […]

Continue reading …

Whistling and Whooping During Pattern Classes: Appreciation or Annoyance?

Comments Off on Whistling and Whooping During Pattern Classes: Appreciation or Annoyance?

Once upon a time, it was so silent in a horsemanship or trail pen that you could hear a pin drop. Nowadays, it seems as if that silence has been replaced by whistling, whooping, hollering, and other forms of vocal encouragement. This increase in crowd noise isn’t isolated to the conclusion of a pattern. On the contrary, each maneuver is often punctuated by a cheer or exclamation of some kind.

Continue reading …

National Boot Drive: Horses4Heroes Looking for 25,000 Pounds of Used Boots and Shoes

Comments Off on National Boot Drive: Horses4Heroes Looking for 25,000 Pounds of Used Boots and Shoes

Horses4Heroes, in partnership with Funds2Orgs, has launched Healin’ Boots, a national campaign to collect 25,000 pounds of used boots and shoes by Sept. 30. The Las Vegas-based non-profit hopes to raise $10,000 for its programs that provide free recreational and therapeutic equestrian programs to returning combat veterans and their families, caregivers and survivors, as well […]

Continue reading …
paykwik online sportwetten paykasa