For 2021, the PtHA will not be printing new rulebooks. A supplement for 2021 is available on our website- www.pinto.org.
• Height Classification and Requirements – Miniatures will now be measured at the withers instead of last hair of the mane. The height classifications have changed to accommodate this change.
• Utility Horse Exhibition – Performance class gaits for Utility Division will be changed to Walk and Jog for western and Walk and Trot for English/Hunter classes.
• Gaits for Gaited horses – If a gaited horse is present in the class with Saddle Type horses, the gaits called will be: walk, easiest gait, lope/canter. Easiest gait is defined as not a trot, two diagonal feet moving in the same direction at the same time (i.e. running walk, ambling gait, rack).
• Classic and Country Pleasure Driving- equines may not cross enter at PtHA shows.
• Longe Line – Scoring system has been changed to match the NSBA rules and score sheet. Exhibitors may show up to two (2) entries per class.
• Addition of a Two-Year-Old Longe Line class.
• Addition of a Two-Year-Old Long Lining/Ground Driving class. This class should demonstrate aptitude, basic skills and confidence for preliminary driving. It utilizes a figure 8 pattern. Corresponding score sheet available.