Jan/Feb 2020 Edition of The Equine Chronicle Now Online!
Start your New Year off on the right foot, because the January/February 2020 edition of The Equine Chronicle is now online!
In the edition, don’t miss:
- Cover Story- Allocate Your Assets
- Bauer & Gooding Show Horses
- A Year to Remember- Sara Simons’ Clean Sweep in Western Riding
- Social Media Savvy- The Divide Between Digital and Personal Communication
- Champion Horses Find a Second Career at Glenoak Ranch
- EC Amateur Profile- Ina Ginsberg
- Becoming Sponsored- How Hard Is It To Get and Work With a Sponsor?
- EC Amateur Profile- Kirsten Thomsen
- Stephen Stephens- A Passion For Horses Drives Him To The Top
- EC Youth Profile- Collin Froman
- The Stable Has a “No Roving Equine Professional” Policy
- Can a True DIY Exhibitor Compete at the Highest Level?
- WCHA News
Click here to view the digital edition.
Don’t miss the upcoming issue:
March/April 2020- Deadline- January 27th
$675 for a deluxe color background of your choice with three color photos or $1,250 for a two-page spread. $575 per page section rate for five or more pages, includes the sixth page free.
Be a standout! Ask about our preferred pages, poster, French gate, and foldout.
Call or email Gordon to reserve your space in the March/April edition. Office- 919-835-4771, mobile- 352-804-3474, email- GordonChron@aol.com.