Benefits of Joining the APHA PAC Program
Join the PAC!
Proudly presented by State Line Tack, the Paint Alternative Competition Program, a staple of APHA’s programs for 20 years, allows Paint owners of any discipline to report their show results and recreational riding time outside of APHA-approved shows to boost their Paint’s performance record and compete with others to earn awards!
Why Paint owners love PAC:
- Earn PAC credits and awards for competing in your favorite local or national all-breed shows, and select virtual shows, in your discipline of choice (See PAC page for eligible shows, as live shows no longer need PAC approval.)
- Earn PAC Recreational Riding credits and reach achievement levels for time spent riding or driving your Paint outside of the show pen.
- Add value to your Paint by boosting their performance record with credits and awards earned through PAC. PAC performance records are recognized by select incentive funds and breeders.
- No ownership is required – you just have to be a current APHA member!
- Easy online enrollment and reporting.
PAC enrollment is just $30 per year per horse, with a discount for enrolling multiple horses at a time. Enrollment expires on December 31 of each year, so get your enrollment in today to report all your shows and riding hours!
Click here for more information.