Aug/Sept Equine Chronicle is Now Online!
The August/September edition of The Equine Chronicle is now online! In addition to all the beautiful photos of horses and riders, be sure not to miss a full lineup of interesting and timely editorial content.
- Cover Story- Dakota King with Imagine Mea Hotrod and Especially Fancy
- Mike and May Edwards Quarter Horses- Embracing the QH Lifestyle
- Kayla Budine- A Star On the Rise
- APHA Restricted Registry Proposal
- Proper Head and Neck Position in the Western Pleasure Horse
- Getting Back in the Game- Preparing Your Horse After a Long Layoff
- Avoiding Horse Boarding Disputes
- Discounted Breedings- Do They Help or Hurt?
- Foal Preschool- Early Education For Show Babies
- WCHA News
Click here to view the entire digital edition today.
Don’t miss the upcoming issue- September/October- with a deadline of August 28th. Call or email Gordon today to reserve your spot: GordonChron@aol.com, 919-835-4771, 352-804-3474.