March/April Edition of The Equine Chronicle Now Online!
The March/April edition of The Equine Chronicle is now online and available for your viewing pleasure.
- Cover Story- Kent Ray Taylor
- EC Amateur Spotlight- Pamela Switzer
- Life Across The Pond With Carrie Ann Berkenbosch
- NCEA Column- Balancing Collegiate Competition with Breed Show Aspirations
- Something Borrowed- The Latest On Show Clothing Rental
- Day Fees Demystified- Straight Talk On What Day Fees Encompass
- Pattern Practice Ahead of the Horse Show
- Home Away From Home- Camping at the Show Has Benefits
- WCHA News
- Trillions- A Rising Star
- Weaning Foals Using the Farmers’ Almanac
- Perfecting Pole Work For the Young or Green Horse
- Ask Not What Your Trainer Can Do For You
- Fine Points For Equine Leases- How to Avoid Legal Battles
Don’t miss the upcoming May/June issue. The deadline is March 21st.
$650 for deluxe color background of your choice with three color photos, or $1,200 for a two page spread. $550 per page section rate for five or more pages, includes the sixth page FREE.
Be a standout. Ask about preferred pages, poster, french gate, or foldouts.
Call or email Gordon today to reserve your space in the May/June issue. Office- 919-835-4771, mobile- 352-804-3474, firstname.lastname@example.org